HOW RAINFRESH WORKS
You’ve probably seen UV-C ultraviolet sanitizers and sterilizers and wondered if they’d stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, other Corona viruses, flu and similar pathogens. The answer is yes—UV-C radiation has been scientifically proven to fight the COVID-19 virus and other pathogens that attack humans. Take a look at the science…
- In the Aug 2019 issue of the Journal of Applied Microbiology, an article titled “Effect of UV-C light or hydrogen peroxide wipes on the inactivation of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridium difficile spores and norovirus surrogate” reported that UV-C was often more effective than hydrogen peroxide wipes and chemical treatment for disinfecting health care equipment and facilities.
- An article in the July 5 2018 issue of the journal Vaccine, titled “Ultraviolet-C irradiation for inactivation of viruses in foetal bovine serum,” reported that UV-C radiation successfully, significantly reduced viral load of several different viruses.
- An article in the June 20 2018 issue of the journal International Journal of Food Microbiology, titled “UV-C inactivation of foodborne bacterial and viral pathogens and surrogates on fresh and frozen berries” reported that a very brief application of UV-C radiation inactivated several pathogens, including hepatitis A virus (HAV), Escherichia coli, and parasites such as Cyclospora caytanensis.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has officially stated that ultraviolet-C radiation is useful in getting rid of the COVID-19 virus and other Corona viruses.
- In the February 25 2017 issue of the prestigious medical journal The Lancet, in an article titled “Enhanced terminal room disinfection and acquisition and infection caused by multidrug-resistant organisms and Clostridium difficile,” researchers reported that adding UV-C radiation to existing hospital room sterilization materials and procedures created better health outcomes compared to standard sterilization procedures without UV-C.
Please note that while UV-C sterilization technology is exceptionally effective, it doesn’t eliminate all pathogenic infestations, and should be part of an integrated anti-pathogen sterilization protocol created by public health authorities. Look here to see a few of our precision-engineered Rainfresh Technology UV-C sterilization devices that help fight COVID-19.